For those who are interested in contributing to the iHusky Network, become an author! As an author you will have the ability to post on the blog. Each author will choose a topic, such as a sports event or team that they would like to report on, and post announcements relating to that topic. For example, the author reporting on the Winter Carnival will be in charge of posting information such as the dates and times of events, current rankings of teams, etc. Other possible topics include: Theatre productions, student council elections, and sports scores.
These are the steps to becoming an author:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Register (under Meta).
2. Pick a username and password, and fill in your e-mail address. Check the box that says you only want a username, not a blog.
3. Check your e-mail for the confirmation link from WordPress.com and click it to activate your account.
5. One of the current authors will respond to your e-mail confirming your registration and with instructions on how to begin posting.
– Jeremy Vandenberg (Author)